TEMA80AW is a modern fire-alarm system which to a great extent uses wireless technology to ensure savings during the assembly and flexibility when choosing a location of the alarm.
Basic functions of the system are as follows:
- Controlling fire occurrences with automatic alarms
- Controlling fire occurrences with manual alarms
- Signaling possible fire to the staff responsible for facility control
- Alarming people at the facility in which the fire has been detected
- Initiating automatic operations to reduce danger in case of fire
- Registering, saving and presenting all the relevant data about the system operation
- Automatic control of the operation and detection of disturbances and failures
- Ensuring authorization of the system use
Because of its saving benefits during the design phase, TEMA80 is a quality alternative for wired fire-alarm systems regardless of the facility dimensions. More details on TEMA80 system.